Your Place By The SeaIf you’re looking for relaxation, for fun, for untouched beaches, for great coffee, for delicious, wholesome food, for terrific value, for nature, for memories that will last…that’s Modra’s Apartments, here in Tumby Bay. There’s plenty to do. And no rush to do it. We want you to experience a great get away. Great memories. A great time.
Our Video. Please read reviews from those who have stayed before you!
Our Apartments. Perfect for your relaxing stay at Tumby Bay!
Clear Canoe HireExplore underwater world of Tumby Bay like no other canoe.
- Seats 2 people plus 2 small children
- Great adventure for kids
- $40 for 2 hour session – $75 for a full day
- 75% discount for customers staying with us
- Reserve a time online
Fishing FacilitiesModra’s Apartments is a great place to base yourself for your fishing expeditions.
- Sir Joseph Banks Group of Islands
- Top class fish cleaning facilities
- Easy access to boat ramp
- Deep freezer onsite
- Marina Berth for hire
Disabled AccessModra’s Apartments has a dedicated apartment that has been renovated to to cater for guests with high level spinal cord injuries. Suitable for Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Accommodation. Read more
- Wide entrance and bathroom door access
- Private Carers bedroom
- Large bathroom withpower chair and hoist access
- Large spacious apartment / chair accessible bedroom and living area
- Tumby Bay is bowling green flat
RV Friendly ParkingModra’s Apartments is an approved RV friendly location under the CMCA RV scheme. With large spaces for caravans and 5th Wheelers to park amongst the gardens it is a truly quiet and peaceful place to set up camp. Read more
- Powered and Non Powered sites
- $20 includes power and water
- $10 if just need a place to park
- Free gas BBQ and Rain water
- 5 star excellence rating on WikiCamps App
- Shaded area with Lawn and outdoor seatin
More information about Modra’s Apartments and Tumby Bay
February 8, 2013
Just right at the end of Tumby Bay main street sparkles the ocean. Flowing into the Bay, it has defined the history, and flavours the present of this uniquely beautiful township. It brought the first settlers keen to take advantage of the farming potentials, and it continues to attract people here
December 26, 2012
Norm and Jenny Modra had a change of lifestyle in 1984, moving from farming life in central Eyre Peninsula to a new business venture at Tumby Bay. With their young family of three children under 10, it was a fantastic decision to move to Tumby Bay and raise their children in the safe and friendly community.
December 5, 2012
The South Australian Tourism Awards are presented by the South Australian Tourism Industry Council and proudly supported by the South Australian Tourism Commission.Now in their 31st year the Awards celebrate and acknowledge tourism businesses that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and success throughout the year.