Modra’s Apartments has a dedicated apartment that has been renovated to cater for guests with high level spinal cord injuries, in particular people who need a full time carer with C2 – C5 injuries.
We are committed to providing a quality service and are currently applying to be the first holiday accommodation
provider registered with the SA Disability Services Provider Panel.
Tumby Bay is a beautiful bowling green flat town. With a sense of relaxed serenity it’s a great place to get away
from the normal stress and routine of life.
The community has one of the highest average aged populations in the state so the town caters very well for
people who may have accessibility needs.
- Wide entrance door (120cm) and wide bathroom door (90cm)
- Large bathroom with power chair and hoist access
- A carers private bedroom
- Extra large chair accessible bedroom and living area
- Large parking space and undercover carport
- Flat grounds with easy access to BBQ area and outdoor seating amongst peaceful gardens
- Tumby Bay is very flat with easy access to the town centre via smooth footpaths with kerb ramps
- Tumby Bay has a pharmacy, a well equipped hospital with 24 hour emergency doctors on call
- We have a “can do” attitude to make sure all our guests have their individual needs catered for